This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website (https://www.kontor.com/), and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information. By accessing the website (https://www.kontor.com/), you acknowledge the terms and conditions expressed herein. We reserve the right to change this policy at our sole discretion and without notice.
What information is collected?
We will collect and process the following personal data about you:
- Information that you provide to us or one of our affiliates. This includes information about you that you give us by filling in forms or by communicating with us, whether face-to-face, by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This information may include (without limitation): Full name, email address (company and personal), telephone number (mobile and landline), company address, company website, company social media accounts and company details.
Information we collect or generate or otherwise collect about you. This includes:
- CRM information such as email tracking and monitoring, analytics regarding website usage, and financial information surrounding the company at which you work that is publicly available.
Information we obtain from other sources.
- Information obtained from third parties includes company financial information through our CRM, website usage and analytics through Google Analytics.
Kontor Real Estate, Inc. does not collect any personally identifiable health-related information. We do not intentionally collect information from children under the age of 13.
How is the information used?
Your personal data may be stored and processed by Kontor Reat Estate, Inc. in the following ways and for the following purposes:
- To ensure that Kontor Real Estate, Inc. can facilitate efficient transactions with, and perform its obligations and exercise its rights under contracts with, third parties including, but not limited to, its customers, partners, associates and affiliates;
- To efficiently manage its contractors, agents and consultants;
- To meet all relevant obligations imposed by law;
- For the purposes of our legitimate business interests such as managing our business, creating business development and lead generation; and
- Where you have applied for a position with us, to effectively manage recruitment and process your job application.
We are entitled to use your personal data in these ways because:
- we have legal and regulatory obligations that we have to discharge;
- we may need to in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights or for the purpose of legal proceedings; or
the use of your personal data as described is necessary for our legitimate business interests (or the legitimate interests of one or more of our affiliates), such as:
- Processing activities in respect of the job / role for which we have been contracted / instructed and for which consent has been obtained.
- Obtaining market information, such as office availability, from landlords and serviced office operators.
- Human resources for prospective employees.
Are "Cookies" used on the website?
How is your information disclosed to third parties?
We may disclose your personal data to our affiliates in the circumstances described below:
In order to ensure that Kontor Real Estate, Inc. can facilitate efficient transactions with, and perform its obligations and exercise its rights under contracts with, third parties including, but not limited to, its customers, partners, associates and affiliates; personal data may be shared with third parties including but not limited to; landlords, serviced office operators, real estate brokers / service firms, business rates surveyors, building surveyors, project management, design and fit-out contractors. Personal data shared may include name, email address, telephone number, company name, website and address. Some of these third parties will process your data in accordance with our express instructions and others will themselves be responsible for their use of your personal data. These third parties may be permitted to further disclose the personal data to other parties.
We will take steps to ensure that the personal data is accessed only by employees of such affiliates that have a need to do so for the purposes described in this privacy notice.
We may also share your personal data outside of Kontor Real Estate, Inc. and our affiliates:
- if we sell any of our business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective buyer for due diligence purposes;
- if we are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about you will be disclosed to the third-party buyer;
- to third party agents or contractors (for example, the providers of our electronic data storage services) for the purposes of providing services to us. These third parties will be subject to confidentiality requirements and they will only use your personal data as described in this privacy notice; and
- to the extent required by law, for example if we are under a duty to disclose your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
How is your personal data stored, transferred and secured?
We may store the personal data we hold about you for as long as needed, which may be indefinitely. We may store this information in the United States or we may transfer it to any other country. If you are located outside of the United States and voluntarily submit personal data to us, you hereby consent to the use of such information as provided in this privacy notice and to the transfer of that information to and storage of that information in the United States. The data protection laws in countries to which personal data are transferred may or may not provide a level of protection equivalent to the laws in your home country. Wherever we hold the data, we will apply the terms of this privacy notice and any applicable data protection law. We maintain certain procedures to protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of personal data while it is controlled by us. However, the storage and communication of personal data cannot always be completely secure. Also, we cannot and do not guarantee that data transferred to third parties in accordance with this privacy notice will be protected against intentional or accidental misuse or loss.
How is your personal data retained, modified and deleted?
You may access the information we hold about you. If you wish to exercise this right, please contact us using the details in the Contacting Us section below. If you would like to update, correct, modify or delete from our database any personal data you previously submitted to us, please let us know by accessing and updating your profile. If you delete certain information you may not be able to order services in the future without re-submitting such information. We will comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable. Also, please note that we will maintain personal data in our database whenever we are required to do so by law.
Please note that we need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting such change or deletion. We will retain your personal data for the period necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in this policy unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
Links to other websites
Kontor Real Estate, Inc. website may contain links to other internet web sites. Kontor Real Estate, Inc. neither controls nor endorses external sites and is not responsible for the content of such sites. This policy does not cover the privacy policies and data collection practices of non- Kontor Real Estate, Inc. web sites.
How to opt out of correspondence?
Based on the information a user has provided, Kontor Real Estate, Inc. may send e-mail correspondence to you. Each correspondence will contain an easy means to opt out of further correspondence.
If you would like further information on the collection, use, disclosure, transfer or processing of your personal data or the exercise of any of the rights listed above, please address questions, comments and requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.